Now we all know how hard it can be to run a business at times, more so if you’re the boss.
So we’re here to let you know how simpler your life could be for you if you moved to using a single system to manage your business (Microsoft 365 Business of course).
The fast paced world of business IT has seen some incredible changes in the last years which has help to transform and shape many Australian businesses.
These advancements have not only come from the large companies, there has been some incredible start-ups that have helped change the path of many as well.
All of these new software tools are designed to help save you time and generally money in the long run.
So it makes sense to think about upgrading or moving onto a system that almost manages itself, rather than you having to manage it don’t you think?
Why do you need to have one holistic managed IT solution?
Sadly, many businesses (yes, even Gold Coast businesses) use outdated technology and systems which can undermine their hard work over time.
So there may be resistance to change or moving forward into a new platform and we have heard quite a few reasons over the years, things like:
- What we have now is good enough for what we do
- My staff know how to use it, so it’ll be too hard to change now
- There’s no need to change, if it isn’t broken, it doesn’t need fixing
- It will be too hard to transfer all our information over
- We’ve never had a problem with it
These are all great and relevant points, but where is the drive and initiative you had when you started your business.
There are some great tools to help you (and your staff) become so much more productive in your role and if you think about it, with less support for old systems happening overtime you will have to eventually catch up anyway.
Here is a rundown of some possible problems you may have now or have approaching in the coming years if you don’t start to think about updating your system.
- Less or no support for old IT systems
- No back up of your information from computer or mobile phone
- Inefficient communication between staff
- Not communicating with your customers easily
- Devices can’t interact with each other
- Security risks for computers and mobile phones
- Data stealing
- Inaccurate data used to make important business decisions
- Technology is not up kept up date
- Virus protection is not kept up to date
- Can’t access the information you need when you want it
- Slow on boarding of new staff
- Keeping your local servers running
We also have dealt with many businesses that have email addresses everywhere from different providers and they’re using various cloud storage providers for their business data too.
This scattering of your business information can slow you and your team down, make you less productive and in the end, directly influence the potential growth of your business.
Whether you’re a small business, medium business or a large corporation, the benefits of having everyone on the same page and using the same tools can give you a great advantage over your competitors.
And also, if you think about it, give you more time back in your day so you can relax and enjoy what you do.
That’s where Greendata can come in to help you and we can help you with all of the above with our preferred options of setting up Microsoft 365 Business or for a larger business, Microsoft Enterprise E3 and E5.
Here’s a quick rundown for you on the benefits of changing onto a single system.
How Greendata and Microsoft 365 Business can help you
We like to use the term “Work Smarter and Relax Harder” when talking about integrating and automating your IT services into one holistic solution.
Microsoft has invested heavily over the years to produce tools that not only help to increase your productivity, but also make their products simple and easy to use.
Here’s some of the key reasons why you should consider using a single system and make the change to Microsoft 365 Business today.
- Simple and easy to use
- Fixed monthly cost with no surprises
- Use the tools you already know and love
- Communicate easily with staff and customers
- Easier collaboration with staff and customers
- No need to be an IT expert
- Everything is online, easy to access anywhere and anytime
- Flexibility for business growth and staff growth
- Guaranteed uptime for your business
- Security is paramount and can also be governed by you
- Everything is all in one place
- Updates are automatic
- Wide variety of apps designed to make business easier
- Increase business productivity
- Work anywhere from any device at anytime
- Work offline if needed and upload your changes later
- Save yourself time and money
- You get to work with Greendata
Now these above are very basic explanations of some of the benefits of changing over to a single system rather than using a shotgun approach to your IT needs (or spaghetti junction as we sometimes like to call it).
So as you can see there are a lot of benefits making the change to Microsoft 365 Business, or even if you are using something similar, finding out what you can do to maximise what you have.
Lots of businesses already use Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Skype and more, so it makes sense to combine his into one package that is easy to maintain and has pretty much a set and forget mentality once set up properly.
With all of these great points it’s now time to start thinking about where you want to be in the future.
Where do you start?
This may sound cliché, but you need to start at the very beginning, a very good place to start.
Sit down somewhere quiet, grab your beverage of choice and think about your current IT system for a while.
This means you should think about your computers, mobile phones, office phones and pretty much all of your devices in your office and at home and how they help, effect and influence you, your staff and customer’s day.
Look at the points above outlining some of the potential bottle necks that can happen day to day and what incidents may happen now and into the future too.
Ask yourself these questions now.
- Can you or your business afford to be offline for a day?
- What about two days or longer?
- What’s the true cost of downtime for you?
- What can I do to make my job easier?
Now look again at the second dot point list of key benefits of changing to Microsoft 365 Business.
It makes sense doesn’t it?
Especially the last point of working with Greendata!
If you haven’t made a decision yet to look at your current system or haven’t even felt the need to even think about it yet, you should.
At the very least you should be combining all of your services and have a basic technology roadmap planned.
There’s been some great advancements in software for businesses developed in the last decade and they are all designed to make your life easier so you can relax harder.
The best place to start is by picking up the phone now and asking for help.
Every business is different and has different needs and wants, so the only way to find out what you need (and make sure you’re heading in the right direction) is to talk to you about it.
You might not even know what you want yet, you just know it’s time for change.
So pick up the phone now and call Greendata on 07 5526 0278 or leave your details in the pop up tab in the bottom right hand corner of the page and we can start this journey with you.