With Greendata helping you with your backup and disaster recovery you can have total peace of mind and stay productive, no matter what happens!
With a combination of Greendata Managed Security Support Solutions, Microsoft Office 365 and SkyKick Cloud Backup Technology you can instantly find and rapidly restore lost data if and when needed should disaster strike.
And with 6 snapshots daily of your data, the backup can keep pace with your business throughout the day if needed.
Here’s a rundown of what happens when you choose Greendata to help you with your business backup and data disaster recovery.
Setting up your backup system
Cloud Backup discovers all of your current Office 365 data that’s available for backup including:
- Exchange Online mailboxes and your public folders
- SharePoint Online sites
- OneDrive for Business accounts
Your configuration options:
- Selecting the specific data to backup or remove from your backup
- Data to back up (the default is all data discovered to be backed up)
- The retention period (Our default is unlimited)
- How we will handle new users, sites or accounts (our default is to Automatically add to your backup)
Search and restore your backup
- We have up to six snapshots daily
- There’s no data caps or overages
- Unlimited retention with an option to limit retention period if needed
Fast search which includes advanced search and a sort functionality.
- Restore the individual emails, files or folders or even entire mailboxes, calendars and contacts
- Your permissions are respected with no file overwrites
Manage your backup
- Your own Cloud Backup Dashboard
- You can view and monitor if you want to
- Make configuration changes as needed (or get Greendata to manage)
- Address and alerts e.g. when credentials need to be updated or a mailbox is no longer accessible for you
If you want to read and learn more about the Greendata Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution, we have a free eBook for you to read through called “Protect your Office 365 experience with Cloud Backup”.
Just get in touch with us if you want a copy emailed to you.
It has lots of in-depth information for you that covers Microsoft Office 365, potential risks of data loss, understanding the data protection that Microsoft Office 365 gives you, data protection strategies, what to look for in your backup solution and why you should pick Greendata to help you to make an informed decision in your approach to protecting and recovering your data.
Are you ready for us to help you?
Greendata can help you with Microsoft’s latest tools (using Office 365, Microsoft 365 Business and Microsoft Enterprise E3 and E5 packages) while still protecting you, your business and your customer’s data with efficient backup and disaster recovery solutions.
We can also help you with planning your technology roadmap.
This is so you know where you’re heading and know that your technology, your IT strategy and IT support aligns itself with your future business vision, strategy and growth.
So if you’re looking for efficient backup and disaster recovery for your data across all of your devices, you just have to pick up the phone now and call us on 07 55276 0278 and book an appointment.
We can then work out what you want or need currently and start the journey with you.
If you live on the Gold Coast, Brisbane or surrounding areas, you’re covered in our Managed IT Service, Backup and Disaster Recovery areas.
You have a few options below, you can call us now by clicking on the button below.
Or if you want to book an appointment with Greendata, that is easy too, just click on the button below and lock in a time.
Or finally, you can fill in the form below and we will call you to arrange a time that suits you.